Total Pageviews


Thursday, June 16, 2011

If it weren't for Winx :)

If I never found these games:
this blog wouldn't be here right now I wouldn't be on any site my YT wouldn't be created. Why? Because back then I never had gone to YT until I found out about Winx Club Season 4 then I started going to Wikipedia (which is where I found Angela's site) then searching on Google (which is how found Winx-Fairies) I started getting more on the computer and learning more. With all these Winx news coming in I found more blogs, sites, etc. Also if I never found these sites I would have never found the friends I have right now :) So let's say 1 yr later here I am with my blog a YT account everything I wanted to do when I first came back to the winx world.

So Arigato Winx ^o^ if it weren't for Winx I wouldn't be here.


3 comments:

  1. If it weren't for winx, I wouldn't be watching anime.
    If it weren't for winx, I wouldn't have found magixworld (which is where I found other winx sites).
    If it weren't for winx, I wouldn't have accidentally friended Ella on facebook and found winx4life.
    If it weren't for winx, I wouldn't have awesome friends.
    If it weren't for winx......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a winx ad at your links! The winxfairyclub thing.

    ReplyDelete